Friday, March 14, 2008

A special occasion

Papa, its a special day for you and mama. I have an idea, let's celebrate by eating out! The day begun with a sumptous breakfast at Delifrance. Let's go!

Dining out with papa and mama on their special day. I'm sure they are so delighted to have me with them. This day marks my first time eating out too! Mom brought with her my delicious homemade porridge with pumpkin. Dad and mom made it a pleasurable experience for all of us and we reserved a table at Tung Lok Signature @ Vivo.

Yay! No fuss at all, Slurp & Burp!

Water? Did I say I dislike water, plain water. Entice me with some gripe water please. Thank you mommy.


Baby G wishes Daddy & Mommy a very Happy 11 years together! Its more than a decade of love, wow! I love you all! Keep loving one another.

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter