Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First Road Trip to Port Dickson

Seating comfortably in my car seat, playing with my toys, enjoying the scenic view of the highway, I'm all ready for this long-awaited road trip

Upon reaching, we took a dip into Guoman Resort pool. The weather was real hot, it's refreshing just to stay in the pool!


Daddy's LOVES - Mom, Me & our alpin white car. Who else? HA!

Little Tod Gayle

I'm always seated on a high chair during MEAL TIME. See how delighted I am now when it comes to FOOD. Yummy!

First step on the sands

I can finally relax in mom's arms. See how I wave!

Happy 3

I seem a little sad, its time to depart PD & head back home

The journey home is long and tiring. Can u see how tired I am? I just woke up from a nap. Time to get out from my car seat & let Daddy cuddle me abit.

I'm Daddy's Girl you know :)

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter