Friday, May 30, 2008

Studio Shots

Just before our darling Gayle turns 1 in July, just before she progress into a little toddler, we signed up with a studio to capture the Baby her!
At 11 months, I can crawl, very well!!

I can stand & balance

Don't follow me piggy. I want to focus on looking the best in the pictures. But don't worry babe, I'm gonna bring you home later.


Furry mat
Showing off the sexy me, not the sexiest pic though. But good enough to see my long limbs. Hee! Dad & mom decided to keep the other naked pictures PRIVATE since I'm a girl *shy*


Big Smile~ Exclusively Gayle's
Can you tell I dislike the tutu & angel wing?


Sweetie Gayle

Books!

Capsule

Gayle is my name

Barney, Vtech & Barney. Spoilt for choices!
Its surprising I chose Vtech over the rest.


Sorry Mickey, don't be sad. I still love you.


My 1st time on a rocking horse. Can I request one for my 1st birthday pls?

This basket is too small for me. I can't get up!


See my expression? I can't smile anymore, I'm so tired

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter