Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby Shower

Kayla says,"Today is my full month celebration."
An early morning haircut while I was still sleeping. Whose hands could this be? Better be accurate and fast. Snip snip.
Haha. The hands belongs to my mommy. Ooh can I trust her?


Goodies prepared by my ah-ma, thank you!

Favors for the guests
Full month cake by Ecreative

Assortment with mango crepe cake
Me me me!

Mommy's dearest friends

Auntie Felicia with her hubby and kids
Caden who is 4 months older than me, Hi there!

My gramps & 'fatfat' yiyi
Grandaunties. I always hear my jiejie Gayle call them Ah Ngor, Ah Huang & Ah Siam!


Auntie Grace & Uncle Ryan. Auntie Grace is expecting too, I wonder whether its a meimei or didi.
Jiejie Gayle showering me with Kisses again. She dotes me lots.

DC Tai-tais
A word of thanks:
I would like to thank all of you for your presence and generous gifts!

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter