Friday, August 6, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore

It was a good day to be under the sun at USS. We went there without the kids because Ken wanted to experience the roller coaster rides (with ME!). Too bad BattleStar Galactica is under servicing. That was lucky for me, for the reason I'm NOT an adventurous person to begin with. But I was pulled to go on the Revenge of the Mummy ride, a thrilling indoor roller coaster. It was quite a scary experience for me but Ken said its no thrill!
We thought both our kids will probably enjoy rides and shows when they are older, so we came to reckee this place on our own 1st. You will be impressed with Shrek 4D Adventure, I simply love the characters & songs in this movie!



This is the furthest I can go. I swear I am not going on this ride when its ready end of the year, But Ken said NO WAY!









Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter